Saturday, July 3, 2010

Light and Free

It hasn't been a totally sugar-free week, but I have successfully ignored the rice no matter how tempting it maybe. I tried to punish myself by just having yoghurt for breakfast and hard boiled egg for lunch, I nearly puked. I had to wash it with some leftover spaghetti bolognese. The hard boiled eggs, I mashed with mayo (not even fat free) and slathered it onto a hotdog sandwich the next day. Unfortunately, my stomach couldn't handle it any longer I had to throw the rest away.

This week has been full of water, fruits, whole grain, dairy, and positive thinking. No major trip to the gym yet as I have been feeling bum-lazy, I still survive a three to four hour sleep. After writing this, I hope to do a mean cardio.

Maybe, I should try to revive my food diary:

Breakfast:
Omelet (fat free milk, parmesan, and slithers of meatballs)
Hot Choco
Yoghurt

Lunch:
Spinach w/Red Bell Pepper Salad in vinaigrette (lemon juice, olive oil, splenda, garlic powder, black pepper, salt)
Meatballs
Sweet Corn
Apple Juice

Dinner:
I plan to make pot roast for later that should go well with salad.

1 comments:

chiarajulieann July 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

why not try brown rice T? so u can pair it with ulam that's meant to be eaten with rice, plus u get the extra fibre, that's what i've been doing for more than a month now and i don't miss white rice at all. =D

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP