Saturday, July 24, 2010

Clearance

:pre-baby @ 94 lbs:


:: almost 4 yrs post partum @ 100 lbs ::

:: 3 mos postpartum w/2nd baby @ 113 lbs::

Today, I had my routine annual check with my primary care physician. I got the heads up to continue my exercise regimen. Yey! These things I feel around my wound should go away in a matter of months, some scarring and nerve endings healing, etc. Hopefully I will be able to do this more religiously without the qualms of ripping my belly open (oh God forbid!).

So back to square one, baby steps...

  • continue my fish oil supplement
  • eat well, lots of veggies and fruits
  • minimize sweets, avoid if at all possible (you think?!)
  • 10-15 mins cardio, i.e. walking daily increasing duration each day
  • 15-30 reps abdominals daily, increasing reps gradually
  • pilates thrice a week
  • water, water, water
I give myself three months to lose maybe three to four inches, and perhaps a good ten pound shed. I now sit at 113lbs (with a waistline at 30-31!), 13 lbs more than my pre (second) pregnancy weight, almost 20 lbs more than my pre mommy weight.

4 comments:

Shutterfairy July 24, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

HOORAY T.. you can do it.. stay healthy, enjoy your exercise. think of it as your me time..
we weigh the same.
Love the hair.. looks so fab..

Mommy Blogs July 24, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

We weigh the same but I'm shorter than you are ngek! Hehehe!

Yah, some me time for me =)

chiarajulieann July 24, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

okay, so basically you just told me that i more or less weigh an equivalent of 2 pre-baby yous, he he. that is not nice to learn... =P

but you my friend, look great and with your discipline in working out, i bet you'll reach that pre-baby weight pronto! =D

Mommy Blogs July 29, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

hi chiara, something is wrong w/this blog. i dont get notification when there are comments.

i hope to be as disciplined as i want to. little things daily should add up to something perhaps in a year? LOL!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP