Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Am I Doing?

Well, the waistline still sits on that dreadful 30-31 mark! I still don't know the results of my blood work from last week. And I don't have a weighing scale, maybe I should get one. Well anyway, so far I have been doing mini cardio daily but skipped the abdominals because I am still in pain around my wound area perhaps because I am PMSing.

I still eat rice, bread, nutella, darn! But I enjoy my greens once in awhile. I need to overcome my laziness as to preparing my salads with my meals. I also keep forgetting my fish oil supplement, brrr! Water has been my friend and so is coke zero just to satisfy that sweet craving (I also have a sugar free, light ice cream hehehe!)

Today, I hope to increase duration of my cardio exercises and start yoga (if I may).

2 comments:

chiarajulieann August 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

and i have not been blogging nor losing weight, ha ha, by the way, here's the link to where i first saw that BMR gadget.

http://sarahfit.com/post/393282231/bmr

Liza September 11, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Tiris, start being mindful of your food na. Naa na raba ka'y gipakaon lain. :-)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP