Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Truth

I still can't make myself go through a serious heart pumping regimen. What gives? My belly, the tender and sore part marked by the emergency c-section four months ago. This has been bothering me since I started going to the gym a month ago. Tonight, I am most anxious. Scared that something is wrong. Argh! I can't go through being under the knife again. The thought kills me, enough!

So, I'll manage what I eat and just be active around the house. Maybe my little king Miro will shrink me to fab-ness... he's becoming to be a handful now. I can't make him jump on my belly, it will hurt me bad! I use him for strength training, hopefully it will tone my forsaken arms. The baby blab belly will have to stay there for the meantime.

The sad part is I can't wear the little black dress for the christening. Maybe Christmas? Bwehehehe!

2 comments:

Shutterfairy July 16, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

it's hard to get rid of it T.. it requires hard work gyud, but in time when your body has adjusted well and the stitches well healed, you'll be doing your exercise regimen like you used to before. take it slow..

Liza July 24, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

Just don't think about it. Mawala ra lagi na :-)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP