Saturday, May 9, 2009

Phase 1: 05.09.2009

Today, I officially started dieting following Dr. Agatston's South Beach Diet Phase 1. No starch, no sugar for two weeks. This is to wean myself from terrible cravings of sweet and useless carbs. Hopefully this will drastically lower my triglycerides and do wonders to my belly fat too hehehe!!!

To date, here are my vitals for the world to see:

Bust - 32
Waist - 28
Hips - 33
Weight - 104 lbs

In two weeks, I wish my waist would sit on the 25 mark! For my hips, the ideal measurement should be at 24. But let's just aim for 25 for now.

***
Brunch:
omelet w/tomatoes and onions
canadian bacon
a sip of vegetable juice (eeek!)
tea w/non fat milk and splenda

Snacks:
nonfat yogurt
water

Early Dinner:
salmon in soy ginger sauce w/asparagus and tomatoes
mongolian beef
water w/lemon
lemon wedge

Snacks:
dark chocolate, sugar free jello
low fat cheddar slice
water

Exercise:
1 hour walking at the mall
(and plan to do some core exercises later)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP