Wednesday, April 29, 2009

South Beach

I registered online in order to make my life easier. I get a menu planned out for two weeks and the corresponding shopping list. How cool is that? I will have to start by next week, because I only do my groceries on weekends.

I miss the walks and the ping pong. My husband is very swamped with work and so am I. We're both working at nights. Oh, my back logs! And the chores I have left behind! But I guess, being up on my feet fidgeting around the house is okay for now.


2 comments:

Shutterfairy April 30, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

south beach will be good for you..if only the items sold here mas daghan choices na mo fit sa south beach..

Mommy Blogs May 7, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

thanks mai! read the book about the 4 step program sa heart health. i hope i can beat this tri problem in two months.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP