Wednesday, May 20, 2009

05.19.2009

It's hard to get by with little sleep. Nothing beats a good rest... I have been like this for the past two weeks already. It's because I'm one of those who can't wind down after a workout at night. Even if I'm very tired, my mind refuses to rest.... and so I'd end up chatting away online. Savoring every bit of it hoping it will lead me to dreamland. But, sadly it doesn't. It even keeps me working...

I promise to be better. I promise.

Yesterday, I played with the little one and pilates moves with him on top of me or trying to tickle me is torture. It's like he was born to be my trainer. There goes my free membership hehehe!!! He likes the roller coaster ride that I invented. I lie down on my back, knees bent and feet flat. He sits down and tucks himself underneath my sheen like a safety buckle and then clips his feet around my ankles... and we roll and roll and I raise him up and down. I tell you, he doesn't want to stop and it killed me! I was so tired, I refused to move any limb. It was a good workout. Good thing there were lots of leftovers for dinner hehe! Around 5-6PM since I've been a certified insomniac, I'd get really really drowsy and tired. If I don't indulge I'd get a very bad migraine... now, now... bad habits wreack havoc!

And so, here was my diet yesterday:

Breakfast:
milk tea

Lunch:
spring rolls
tomatoes and cucumbers
grilled chicken
lemonade

Dinner:
chicken adobo and a few spoonfuls of rice
lemonade

Past midnight snacks:
whole wheat bread w/chiz whiz!
fat free chocolate milk

Exercise:
revised pilates version w/Akio
walking for an hour to get groceries hehehe!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP