Wednesday, May 20, 2009

05.20.2009

I am very hungry as we speak, my stomach is growling. But I am trying to control it because I just finished my work out. Yes, I am now trying to work in the mornings while the little is still asleep. He is currently addicted to his puzzles... so I'm buying time by logging in before I forget...

As mentioned before, I have developed insomnia and it's not really pleasant. So now, I'm hoping to be better at managing my sleeping time and whatnots. Today, I did a cardio burn workout for half an hour using the cross trainer, did some strengthening exercises using the home gym with only ten pounds weight hehehe! Did abdominal routine with a fitball, probably more than 60 reps.

Breakfast:
fat free choco milk

Lunch:
I'm trying to figure out, perhaps a salad...

2 comments:

Shutterfairy May 21, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

Yehey... love the workout..it's totally body movement. You can have a nutritious drink after work out T.. it'll make the hungry pangs go away or a slice of toast with fat free butter.

Mommy Blogs June 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Hi Mai, karon pa lagi ko kabantay sa imong comment. Bitaw, I usually drink fat free milk after the work out.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP