Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today!

Shot was taken two weeks after I gave birth. I still think, I was in a better shape during this time than now albeit in pain. Now, I am pain free! Yay! Nine weeks post partum and I have started my exercise routine. I pray I'd stick to it really...

Today, I did a half hour cardio at the elliptical... too slow that I only covered about two kilometers hehehe! But I don't mind, because I was sweating a lot like I've never did before. My warm up exercise was doing chores, standing up to iron shirts and fold laundry hehehe! So anyway, I also did quite a few repetitions for my biceps and triceps using only ten pounds of weight... then about 120 abdominal exercises using a fitball! Syaro!

Hopefully tomorrow I won't feel so achy at all... got no choice I am a slave of my little king!

0 comments:

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP