Friday, May 21, 2010

Sleep Deprived

Haven't been to the gym since last week. I feel that I may fall off the elliptical because I'd rather just sleep than sweat it out. However, I find walking around the block very therapeutic and relaxing. I carry my ten pounder in his carrier and I stroll with my almost five year old on his trike. It's much fun, I should do more rounds and I should do it earlier so it doesn't feel chilly.

I have failed miserably on watching what I eat. Yesterday, I tried to do South Beach phase one -- no carbs, no sugar. Tough luck! LOL!

  • Brunch was non fat yogurt, two eggs over easy, and green tea with non fat milk and splenda.
  • Snack was two cheese slices and an apple (eeek, no fruit for phase one supposedly).
  • Early dinner was aglio e olio (eek pasta!) and pot roast, but dessert was two ghirardelli squares (ahem).
  • Midnight snack (or rather very early breakfast) was hot chocolate and saltine crackers.

Despite that I felt lighter, my stomach doesn't feel like it's going to burst... and the walk certainly made me feel better... I will walk again later, but first -- nap.

0 comments:

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP