Thursday, June 4, 2009

Off Track

And so I was so inspired by that 101 lbs... I don't know if I still am, but happy because the waistline has been okay so far. This is actually making me think why it's easy to develop anorexia... I am enjoying the effects of eating relatively lesser than usual. Although I have to focus on eating the right stuffs, I am just enjoying that I get so full so easily the way I used to be. A couple spoonfuls and a few bites and I'm done. I eat frequently though, because I get hungry right away!

I haven't been going to the gym since last weekend. It's always a struggle on weekends... did a little pilates with the little one and boy he was heavy! I have to say I miss my cardio routine, it really gives me something to look forward to.

I started Metamucil, a fiber supplement which I add to my water once daily, and still continuing my fish oil supplement. I really hope this has improved my triglycerides level and increased my good cholesterol count.

So what have I been eating lately? I couldn't recall anymore but today, I slept at 10 AM! And this is what I had:

  • Breakfast: cup of tea w/non fat milk and splenda
  • Lunch: a slice of bacon and went back to sleep
  • Snacks: one bite of chocolate coated pretzel
  • Dinner: whole grain spaghetti w/tuna and shrimp tomato cream cheese sauce, iced tea, and chocolate pretzels again
Tomorrow, I promise to be better!

3 comments:

Shutterfairy June 5, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

T splenda here is so expensive.. I have tried metamucil.. the orange flavored. it's bulk forming to clean our intestines.

Wow for the whole grain spag. I use that, too c/o Mom. Mahal diri! galaway ko sa shrimp tomato cream cheese sauce.. the choco pretzels..oh well..something for the sweet tooth.

Mommy Blogs June 5, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Mai, since I read the south beach book I have never had that refined sugar anymore. Even the boys at home do not know I've been using splenda on their food hehehe!!! Breads here are whole grain, honey wheat, no more white unless it's whole grain. I am back to eating eggs although I limit it mga once or twice a week ra. And all dairy products in the fridge are non fat and low fat! Syaro naman sad way ni epek.

Lagi, it's nice to use metamucil. I will start doing it thrice daily unya if maanad ko.

Here's to clean living!!!!

Mommy Blogs June 5, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Chocolate pretzels here are sweet and salty! Mao na di ko kadaghan ug kaon which is good!

I think malamian ka sa akong gi imbento na pasta. Although I wish I had the century spicy tuna, mas lami ug halang.

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP