Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BLAH

For this past week, I've been awoken to hunger pangs! A sour stomach that hurts like hell right under my rib cage. I down it with two Tums and a glass of water, sometimes I just sleep it off. And then if I work late at night, I must and I just need to eat. But when hunger strikes at an ungodly hour, the crazy and foolish me would eat all the junk that is left in the pantry. I have been secretly eating the instant pancit canton (the husband I think doesn't notice that yet... last week he knew I stole an instant noodle cup and I got a plenty of scolding!). Oh and today, oh today... I finally had that green tea ice cream pint sitting in my freezer happily for me! I didn't finish it though but I let it melt until it's frothy almighty for me, I like ice cream that way nyehehehe!

I also want to drink a soda so badly! What is going on? After brown rice, brown bread, and brown pasta, this???!

I ordered some Vietnamese rice bowls with grilled chicken, egg rolls, and lots of fresh veggies for lunch and saved some for dinner. I am not going to cook. I am sick, I know it. I had fever yesterday. No wonder my head was throbbing the entire day. But this fever won't stop me from doing my chores, it's not that kind of fever just yet. So, I say.

The stress has taken its toll I know. Must go back to the gym, shake it off and end it with a good hot shower (mine is scalding hot, I tell ya!)...

2 comments:

Shutterfairy June 17, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

When you lack sleep the body compensates by telling your brain to eat.

Soda? once in a while it won't hurt.. but please do not finish 1 liter..hehehe..

Instant noodles? rich in sodium (kidney), it has calories (not good). When you feel hungry T, try to drink water.. if di pa gihapon, toast a fiber rich bread and spread gobbler peanut butter.. hunger gone.

Mommy Blogs June 17, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

mag choco milk man ko nga nonfat biya.
pero lately ga crave, i think PMSing.

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP