Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stuck

I am happy that I am stuck at 101lbs. So, perhaps around 6 pounds to go and I will be closer to where I was before. Also, the waistline is stuck at 27-28. Wish it would move to 25-26 soon!

Today, I had banana and low fat chocolate milk when I woke up. I am still waiting for my brown rice to cook and perhaps pair it w/turkey bacon and tomatoes.

Went back to the gym yesterday, 30 mins of cardio, weights, and the abdominals. But I think I need to do more now, I didn't sweat a bit!

2 comments:

Shutterfairy June 11, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

my problem is the loose skin sa abs.. it won't go away unless i have it lap-lap by the doc.

Mommy Blogs June 11, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

hehehe! i think it's a common issue especially if we have stretch marks, that means our skin did not spring back to shape. =(

sige lang mai, basta healthy and fit!

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP