Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Steps

In the hopes of trying to manage myself throughout the day, I twit whatever I eat to my health police. She is one fierce friend! I am really scared when she asks me what I ate or what I did for exercise.

I can't be diligent with South Beach phase one -- no carbs and sugar! But I'm doing it slowly, little to almost no rice. Sugary stuffs only from fruits. And I move, move, and move! The body is aching now because I cleaned the garage and the car. I will never run out of this type of activity because really there are tons of things to do at home!

I also went back to pilates the other night. Stretching helped me sleep better, I am more relaxed and well 'stretched'. Oh the difference a decent sleep made!!! Once I don't feel exhausted and sleepy throughout the day, I will go back to the gym.

2 comments:

Lynette June 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

have you checked to see if you can fit into the dress? who knows?!?! basin pa diay ma igo na.

Shutterfairy June 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

baby steps.. goes a long long way..

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP