Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shrinking

I don't know if I should be happy about this... but as of today, my waistline continues to shrink at about half an inch to an inch everyday. Big YAY! Considering it's just been three weeks only. I was surprised that my wedding ring fits my finger perfectly well too. I remember after having Akio, it took about three years for me to wear them again. I wonder what made me so chunky before hmm!

***

Health wise, I'm trying to break a low grade fever, battling the chills, aching every time I sneeze and cough because it's just too darn much for my stitches to handle waaah! I wish I don't have to take care of Miro so he doesn't get sick too... I just hope he will be spared and if he does get sick, it won't be so serious because he is not even a month old yet =(

***

It's a gift to have a housekeeper during the day because I don't have to sweat with chores and what to make for dinner... but I should remind myself that it's temporary!

***

Can't wait to get back on my feet again!

1 comments:

Lynette March 18, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

but why shouldn't you be happy? rejoice!! =)

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP