Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Rut

More than a year ago, I promised myself to get back into shape and get my 'numbers' right in order to be healthy. I needed to lower down my triglycerides and my trim my waistline. I was on fish oil, niacin (which I had to forego due to killer migraines), south beach diet, and exercise.

The picture above shows quite a belly, still out of shape but with a little waist nonetheless. My pospartum tummy looks a lot like this but with faint line along the belly button and a wound across underneath. The binder/waist trimmer that I have been using has lost its magic. Or perhaps I have plateaued already...

Now, I am in the same rut I used to be when I had my first baby. Rapid weight and waist loss after a month and then nothing happens pretty much afterwards anymore! My waist sits on 30, darn! Last week it was at 29 already (perhaps due to my fever)! I am too ambitious to lose five more inches in the next couple of months, but who knows? NGE!

***
Right now, my milk supply is not that great compared to the day before I got a really high fever. I feel a bit sad and guilty because my little baby is fed with formula. Ay, bad thoughts go away!

2 comments:

Shutterfairy March 25, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

Nge... hahahha... you did it before you can do it again.

Lynette March 25, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

I think I speak for everyone when I say - sexy man ni! And how come I don't see a belly? What belly?!

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP