Thursday, July 16, 2009

Focus

To date, I have five more pounds to lose and an inch to get back into my pre-baby size. Although the numbers may be the same, I'm never going to be the same old me... because I am no longer the selfish vain brat who used to fuss over every so little details just because I think the world should revolve around me LOL! I would be the MOM version of myself...

I would want to lose maybe a couple more inches off in the midsection, erase the stretchmarks, tighten the sagging skin and boobs, and more... but that's not the focus anymore. I need to get to that 150 triglyceride mark or even below, increase my good cholesterol to 5o up, and maintain my blood pressure. These are the numbers that matters.

Other issues that I need to pay attention to:
  • my bad knee, I have to see an ortho
  • perhaps visit an OBGyn and figure out what has been going on with my fibroids
  • sleep well
  • smile often

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP