Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jump Starting 1

So yesterday, I started my exercise routine. I was on the elliptical for almost 20 minutes, then did several sets in the gym (hoping to tone these flabby arms) and gain muscles to help me lose unwanted weight. I also did crunches using my fit ball. I was done maybe within an hour or so. Note that I had to go down to the basement then back up for some baby intermissions LOL! I needed to puff (albuterol) right before and once during when I started coughing like a (mad) dog. This proved to be very helpful! However, now my bad knee is acting up. Grrr!

What did I eat yesterday? Hmmm....
  • Brunch: A spoonful of greek strawberry yogurt, half egg, bits of bacon, pan de sal with butter, coffee with nonfat creamer.
  • Late lunch was a whole lot of leftovers -- rice, bacon, coffee, yogurt, and I forgot.
  • Dinner were leftovers too -- rice, pancit bihon, patatim (I know! LOL!)
Earlier today, I had:
  • Breakfast: hot milk chocolate 
  • Lunch: greek yogurt, salad with ginger dressing, cheese wontons, rice, lemongrass pork chops, california roll, miso soup (burp)
  • Dinner: rice, roasted cornish hen with potatoes and carrots
  • No exercise!
Hopefully I will just have desserts twice a week... to manage my sugar. Good luck to me!

1 comments:

Yan November 2, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Hello! Good luck on your fitness goals. Hope you'll reach them all.

Encouragements

About This Blog

Health and fitness for my sanity... I would like to lose my baby belly once and for all. I have about 15-20 lbs and six inches to lose.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP